On this episode of the iDisciple Podcast, iDisciple CEO David Henriksen is joined by Ben Stuart, lead pastor of Passion City Church’s new Washington D.C. Campus. Ben will be walking us through some of the timeless relationship advice in his new book, Single Dating Engaged Married: Navigating Life and Love in the Modern Age, and sharing with us some of the inspirations for the book from his life and ministry.
Prior to launching Passion City Church Washington D.C., Ben spent over a decade working as executive director of Breakaway Ministries, a weekly bible study at Texas A&M University attended by thousands of college students. Using the wisdom he accumulated during his time ministering to college students, thorough study of the bible, and his own personal experiences, Ben crafts an invaluable guide to navigating healthy relationships, and gives us a deeper look at the eternal purposes of each phase.
We pray that David and Ben’s discussion will move you to pursue a deeper relationship with God, no matter if you’re single, dating, engaged, or married!
Subscribe to the iDisciple Podcast
- Ben shares with us his vision for Passion City Church in Washington D.C., and how he would like to see the city impacted by Jesus.
- How Ben has seen technology and social media change the way young people interact in relationships over the past decade.
- The revelation that Ben had about why the purpose of singleness is not preparation for marriage.
- Why there is an increasing level of anxiety, particularly in young people, because of their lack of purpose.
- Practical advice for how to leverage the gifts of singleness or relationships for the kingdom of God.
- How to resist the temptation to minimize the benefits of your current stage in favor of wanting the benefits of a different stage.
- The meaning behind the phrase, “The love of God embraced becomes love extended to others, no matter what season you’re in.”
- And many more!
Thank you so much for joining us!
Thank you so much for joining us! We hope and pray that this episode of the iDisciple Podcast has a profound impact on your walk with Christ.
Rate & Review
If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher Radio and subscribe to the iDisciple Podcast. While you’re there, please leave us a rating and a review. We love to hear feedback from all of our subscribers!
Do you know somebody in your life who could benefit from hearing God’s truth in this latest conversation? Please share this episode on your social networks.
If you would like even more life-changing content from authors and pastors like Ben Stuart, download the iDisciple app for your preferred mobile device today! Since 2013, iDisciple has been leading people into a closer relationship with God through music, sermons, and devotionals, all in the palm of your hand! Check out iDisciple to learn more.
Thanks again for tuning in. God bless!