At Giving Company, we fully believe that we are more blessed to give than to receive, as Jesus says in Acts 20:35. Because of that mission, we partner with organizations that give back to underprivileged and marginalized women and children all over the globe.
On this special episode of the iDisciple Podcast, we want to introduce our listeners to one of Giving Company’s valued Giving Partners: Crisis Aid International. Pat Bradley, founder and CEO of Crisis Aid, and Emma Lieblich, a member of the Giving Company team, are joining David to talk about the work Crisis Aid does in East Africa and how their lives have been impacted by experiences on the mission field.
We hope this conversation gives you a deeper look at how your support for Giving Company and the iDisciple Podcast is permanently changing the lives of people in some of the most war-torn and poverty-stricken parts of the world, and we pray that it will move you to get more involved in Crisis Aid’s mission!
- Pat shares the story of his struggle with alcoholism and how his brokenness eventually leads him to a church service that changed his life forever.
- How Pat’s heart for missions started on the second night he was a Christian and would eventually grow into what it is today.
- The true story behind Pat’s first mission trip smuggling bibles into the Soviet Union, and how he spent the next 10 years using his vacation time to go out on the mission field.
- Pat explains the scope of what Crisis Aid does and how it has evolved from when it was launched, highlighting their work fighting sex trafficking, creating education programs, and building water wells.
- Emma talks about her experience being able to go as a member of our team to see the work Crisis Aid does in East Africa and how it changed her life.
- Why her experience in the red-light district was so jarring to Emma, and how encouraging it was to see some of the women who had been freed from sex trafficking.
- David and Emma explain how Giving Company supports Crisis Aid through movie rentals with Christian Cinema and iDisciple Publishing purchases.
- And many more!
Rate & Review
If you enjoy this episode, please head over to iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher Radio and subscribe to the iDisciple Podcast! While you’re there, please leave us a rating and a review. We love to hear feedback from all of our subscribers!
If you would like to financially support Crisis Aid, or any of our Giving Partners, check out the links above to find out more ways to help.
If you would like even more resources on God’s promises, download the iDisciple app for your preferred mobile device today! Since 2013, iDisciple has been leading people into a closer relationship with God through music, sermons, and devotionals, all in the palm of your hand! Check out iDisciple.org to learn more.
Thanks again for tuning in. God bless!