Jesus didn’t just die to save you from your sins, he died to give you a brand-new life – free from worry, fear, shame, and condemnation. Today’s guest is joining us to share how the promises of God can help reshape our lives and re-energize our faith.
Jud Wilhite serves as senior pastor of Central Church in Las Vegas. Central is dedicated to introducing people to Jesus and helping them follow Him. Jud is also a best-selling author who has written several books including The God of Yes, Pursued, a bible study for new believers called The Uncensored Truth Bible for New Beginnings, and his newest book Uncaged. Jud is known for his conversational approach to teaching the bible, and is heard nationally on KLOVE radio
Jud is joining us on the iDisciple Podcast to walk us through his story and introduce us to his brand-new book Uncaged. Jud gives us a candid look at some of the struggles he has dealt with over the years and teaches us some of the biblical promises that Jesus has in store for us during our time on earth.
We hope and pray that this conversation reminds you of God’s unwavering promises and encourages you to pursue him fully!
- Jud talks about how his struggle with burnout led to diving into the promises of God and eventually writing Uncaged.
- How forgiveness is a crucial part of establishing our relationship with God.
- Different ways that the presence of God relates to His people throughout the bible, and how His presence is in us today.
- The difference between being a cul-de-sac and a bridge, and how God can use us as a bridge to bless other people.
- Jud spends some time talking about how we continually struggle with identity in our lives, no matter what age we are, and how we must rest in who God says we are.
- How we often read Jeremiah 29:11 without remembering the context of the verse, and how that ties into God’s promise that we will prosper.
- Why it is important for us as believers to delight in the Lord instead of pursuing our own desires.
- And many more!
Rate & Review
If you enjoy this episode, please head over to iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher Radio and subscribe to the iDisciple Podcast! While you’re there, please leave us a rating and a review. We love to hear feedback from all of our subscribers!
Do you know somebody in your life who could benefit from hearing God’s truth in this latest conversation? Please share this episode on your social networks.
If you would like even more resources on God’s promises, download the iDisciple app for your preferred mobile device today! Since 2013, iDisciple has been leading people into a closer relationship with God through music, sermons, and devotionals, all in the palm of your hand! Check out iDisciple.org to learn more.
Thanks again for tuning in. God bless!