On the latest episode of the iDisciple Podcast, iDisciple CEO David Henriksen is joined by counselor, speaker, and bestselling author John Eldredge. John shares with us stories from the early days of his ministry, and gives us an in-depth look at his latest book, All Things New: Heaven, Earth, and the Restoration of Everything You Love.
After coming to know Christ after high school, John received his degree in counseling from Colorado Christian University and opened up a private practice. In 2000, John launched Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to help people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God’s love, and learn to live in God’s Kingdom.
John is also the author of several books, including New York Times bestseller Wild at Heart. His most recent, All Things New, is a refreshing book on heaven that challenges our preconceived notions about what heaven is, and uses biblical truth to reframe how we view eternity with God.
We pray that David and John’s discussion will bring you comfort and hope during difficult times and help focus your eyes on eternity with Jesus!
Subscribe to the iDisciple Podcast
- John shares how God led him to step out of his comfort zone and start Ransomed Heart.
- What Jesus meant when he used the phrase “the renewal of all things” in Matthew 19.
- John’s desperate desire that his book will help people recover hope.
- Why it is impossible to fully deal with the brokenness of the world without the Kingdom of God and the return of Christ.
- John opens up about some of the heartbreaking stories of loss in his life, and explains how they motivated him to write All Things New.
- How our outlook on the future can drastically change our present circumstances.
- And many more!
Thank you so much for joining us! We hope and pray that this episode of the iDisciple podcast was enlightening and relevant to you.
Rate & Review
If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher Radio and subscribe to the iDisciple Podcast. While you’re there, please feel free leave us a rating and a review. We love to hear feedback from all of our subscribers!
Do you know somebody in your life who could benefit from hearing God’s truth in this latest conversation? Please share this episode on your social networks.
If you would like even more life-changing content from authors like John Eldredge, download the iDisciple app for your preferred mobile device today! Since 2013, iDisciple has been leading people into a closer relationship with God through music, sermons, and devotionals, all in the palm of your hand! Check out iDisciple to learn more, and sign-up for iDisciple today.
Thanks again for tuning in. God bless!